E Liquid - Cheapest in the UK
In recent years, many regular smokers have turned to e-cigarettes to reduce their nicotine intake and to avoid other poisonous chemicals from entering into their body. Though e-cigarettes come with nil or varied strengths of nicotine, depending on user requirements, they do not contain other poisonous chemicals that can affect a smoker’s health adversely.
What is it and where is it used?
Today, most people know what e-cigarettes are, but only a few people know what e liquid is. E liquid also known as ejuice and is used to fill in the empty tanks of e-cigarettes, known as cartomizers, to produce smoke like vapour. Most e-cigs come with cartomizers that can be manually refilled with consumer’s choice of e liquid.
What does it contain?
One has to have a better understanding of what kind of e-liquid they want in order to get the throat hit similar to what they get by smoking a regular cigarette. E-liquid normally comes in three varieties, they are: Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin(VG) and the other one contains a mix of both.
What types are they:
· Propylene Glycol (PG) E liquid: This e liquid is very dilute and is well known for the kind of throat hit it can produce. Smokers who are habituated to 24mg nicotine cigarettes are more inclined towards this kind of e-liquid. Though it produces less vapour when compared to Vegetable Glycerin(VG), it is the feeling of smoking a real hard cigarette that attracts most of its users.
· Vegetable Glycerin(VG) E liquid: This e liquid is a bit thick and is well known to produce far more vapour when compared to PG. Though it can generate a large quantity of vapour in every single puff, the throat hit produced is not as significant as that of PG. Smokers who are used to light and ultra light cigarettes are more interested in using this liquid.
· PG and VG Combined E liquid: For most people this is the favourite. The combination of both PG and VG is well known to produce both the throat hit as well as good quantity of vapour that most smokers desire. The combination is generally 80% of PG and 20% of VG. In some cases a combination of 70% PG and 30% VG is also readily available. However, depending on the manufacturer, one can always order custom made e liquids that suits them the best. Some manufacturers take orders from their customers and produce appropriately mixed e-liquids.
Nicotine is another most important ingredient in the e-liquid. The nicotine used in the e liquid is of pharmaceutical grade and is not harmful. The only thing one needs to decide here is the strength of nicotine they want in their e liquid. As a beginner if one is confused as to what kind of intensity one should use, it is always a better option to order small bottles of various strengths. After trying various strengths, smokers will be automatically able to identify the nicotine level their body requires.
Intense smokers may go for 24mg+ of nicotine, while regular smokers may want 12-18mg. On the other hand, occasional smokers may be more inclined towards 0-10mg of nicotine. It all depends on the individual’s smoking habits and they can choose the level of nicotine in their e liquid accordingly.
This is the final ingredient that makes e-liquid complete. Similar to nicotine, one can choose the kind of flavour they want. Again, for beginners it is always advised to try almost every flavour available before settling into one. This way one will be able to find out which flavour suits them the most and reduces their carvings for normal cigarettes.
Advantages of using it:
There are many advantages of using e liquids compared to regular cigarettes and pre-filled cartomizers. Some of them are:
· They are cost effective compared to both regular cigarettes and pre-filled cartomizers
· They do not contain any harmful chemicals as regular cigarettes do, for example, there is no carbon monoxide, a very harmful chemical, present in e liquids.
· There will be no passive smoke victims
· They do not run out quickly as pre-filled cartomizers do
· Unlike pre-filled cartomizers, you will know when you will run out of the liquid
· There will be no wastage in the form of cartridges
Now, as we all know the importance of using e liquids in the e-cigarettes rather than pre-filled cartomizers and regular cigarettes, let’s give it a try. There is nothing to lose, except for some dangerous chemicals. Happy e-smoking!